Dear future self....

Name: Ha Zi Qing


Dear future self,

Hi, Zi Qing. How are you? Hope you did great in your work and daily life. If you are reading this, I am you but from the past year from 2023, so don't be scared and confused. I hope you can finish reading this letter. Therefore, I want to ask you some questions since you are my future self.

First of all, I want to know about my work, what is the situation, and is suitable for me (is it the course I chose in college)? I hope you don't tell me too many details, but I hope you don't put too much pressure on yourself. Life is not just about work. If you are unhappy, you can change companies. If you don’t like this job, you can try something else. You don’t need to force yourself. I know that pushing myself too hard will not get much benefit, mood/emotion will be affected, and mental state will also be bad. Take it easy, relax.

In fact, I found that I was really interested in photography. I wonder if the future me (you) chose this? I like to take pictures of commemorative and meaningful moments. Photos can preserve many beautiful and wonderful memories. It doesn't disappear with time.

Then, have I successfully raised a pet? I have always dreamed that I could have a cat and a dog and keep them by my side. In this way, I will not be alone in my future life. After all, I must have left my hometown to go out to work. I hope to open the door for a moment, see them, and believe that the stress and bad mood of my day will disappear. After all, raising a pet that is completely my own is one of my dreams since I was a child. Moreover, seeing cute animals, I believe no one can refuse this charm.



Although I don't know which year you (I) will receive this letter in the future, I am curious to ask, am I married? Do you have a family? Or have children? I hope my family life is happy and wonderful. Are my parents getting older and in good health? Did dad take a break? I hope he can have a good rest, he worked hard to raise us, and it's time for us (the children) to honor our parents. I believe that you will treat your parents well because we know their hardships and sacrifices.

Future self, I hope you will be happy, optimistic and courageous in the face of difficulties and setbacks. The obstacles you overcome will grow you, and you must overcome them successfully. I hope you will not be discouraged. If you can’t do it right now, just be lazy. In the process of being lazy, you will definitely find a breakthrough point. I believe in you because I am you. 

I think this is enough for me to write here. Most importantly, thank you for everything you have now, family and friendship, my last words, stay healthy and happy forever. Good luck. Must be happy every day. Bye bye~~💗




And I hope can get a reply from you. Tell me more about interesting things and changes in the future. I am very much looking forward to hearing from you.

From: HA ZI QING, 2023

评论

热门博文