DEAR MOM & DAD....

Name: Ha Zi Qing

Dear mom and dad,

My mom and my dad, are the most important people in my life. Mom and Dad's love for me, although I can't see it, I still can feel the deep love like the sea. While they don't tell us how much they love us, their actions tell us. They try to give me a good life background, they don't ask me to do anything for them. Although my parents were not excellent, their care and love for me cannot be expressed in a few words. Yes, I love my parents, and even though we have a lot of friction, our relationship can't be broken.

Indeed, as the eldest daughter, my responsibilities and expectations are high. But also because I am the eldest child, I may also have a lot of grievances that I can't express. I am actually dissatisfied. I will be unhappy, uncomfortable, and jealous. Why am I not treated the same as the other two youngest brother and sister? Why don't my older brother and I get the same treatment? When I was young, I couldn't understand, why.....

Sometimes when I see my parents treat me differently, to be honest, I feel very uncomfortable and depressed at the moment. At night, I really hide in the quilt and cry silently. Although I can understand it, I still feel sad occasionally.


But now I'm more mature than before, and now I can understand and be considerate of my parent. I love my family, especially my parents. Then, I also know that they love me too, although they don't show it, and it's not like loving my younger brothers and sisters, at least they will still give me some love. Now I don't care, there's no need to fight. Although I didn't have your company when I was young, I don't hate you (my parent) anymore. Since I've grown up. I have figured out a lot of things, and I also understand and understand your hardships


Because you are also first-time became a parent...


Thank you for giving birth to me,

Thank you for raising me and taking care of me,

Finally, thank you for being my parents.

Love you.



评论

热门博文